Tummies at the ready – payo has touched down in Australia’s food capital!
Melburnians, are you fed up with missing the chance to feast because you can’t foot the bill? Got an appetite for good food but being held back by light wallets? Well, payo is here to grab the cheque so you can eat now and pay later.
Over the past few months, we’ve been busy onboarding over 500 of our country’s best eateries – across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane – to ensure there is a degustation of restaurants, bars and cafes waiting for you on our app.
Whether it’s a cheeky Tuesday afternoon at Bomba Rooftop Bar, Friday night work drinks at Father’s Office or the famous Sip & Sushi at Morris Jones with the girls on a Saturday (heck, do all three!), payo lets you enjoy the good times now and pay the bill back in four bite-sized chunks later. Plus, you won’t pay any interest or account fees. Zero, zilch!
Life’s too short to skip dessert. So, head to the payo app to check out a whole heap of Melbourne hotspots near you and get started on that post-lockdown bucket list.
Here’s a peak at ours…
- 9-dish Spanish set menu at Bomba | CBD
- Five-spiced pork belly at Kekou | Richmond
- Tomahawk rib-eye at Rare Steakhouse | CBD
- Bottomless brunch at Holla | Richmond
- Octopus takoyaki fritters at Café Lafayette | CBD
- Hulk smash at Riché | Richmond
- Sip & Sushi at Morris Jones
- Violette cherry cocktail jug at Father’s Office
- Smoked salmon rosti at The Fitz Café & Rooftop | Fitzroy
- Signature spicy beef tallow soup at David’s Hotpot | CBD
- All-star omakase box at TSURU Japanese | CBD
- Luxury set menu at Mapo Grill & Bar | CBD
- Wheel of death deal at Sideshow Burgers | Multi
- Cotton candy martini at Rosa Mexicano | South Melbourne
Sydney – we’re coming to you as soon as this *cough* situation gets sorted.