Hey Melbourne, pick up a free meal on payo!
Payo has been helping Aussies chow down on countless delicious meals at Australia’s hottest venues for months now. From Asian fusion feasts in Melbourne and brioche burgers in Brisbane, to stacks of sweet desserts in Sydney (because why stop at one?).
However, the goodness doesn’t stop there.
As the cherry on top of the payo pie, we’re thrilled to announce that you can now use our app to not only take care of the bill when you dine in, but also to pay for your feed when you takeaway in Melbourne! That means we’ll pick up the bill, you’ll pick up your food, and then pay the total back in four bite-sized chunks later. Plus, as always, you won’t pay any interest or account fees. Not a sweet cent! And Brisbane and Sydney, this takeaway option will be coming to you soon!
Whether you’re suffering withdrawals from your favourite eatery or you’re just keen to show the local hospo scene some love, paying for your takeaway meal with payo is as simple as:
- Browsing the venues on the takeaway directory
- Ordering directly from the eatery
- Masking up and then rocking up
- Scanning the venue’s payo QR code
- Gorging on your goods
But wait, THERE’S MORE. The first 100 people to pay for their takeaway with the app in Melbourne will score a FREE meal on payo up to the value of $50! This promotion starts on 2 September and will run for one week!
What does a $50 takeaway meal in Melbourne look like?
- A Smokey Joe angus beef burger, a southern fried chicken Snake Charmer burger, mac n’ cheese croquettes and a deep-fried Oreo cookie from Sideshow burger.
- A boozy cocktail kit complete with bubbles, OJ, an espresso martini, rosé sangria and lychee Lulu ice tea from Lulu White
- Halloumi sticks, sticky barbecue chicken wings and tiramisu from Speakeasy.
- Smashed avocado, cinnamon and nutmeg spiced apple pancakes and an iced coffee from Sardi.
- A soft shell crab burger, a croffle smore and a vanilla bean and Baileys Boozy Shake from Holla.
Life’s too short to skip a free meal. So, head to the directory to check out which Melbourne takeaway hotspots are near you and then start placing your order from Thursday 2 September for your chance to score a free feed on us.
Hungry for more exclusive offers and venue announcements? Subscribe to our newsletter for delicious updates dropped straight in your inbox.